Tour Cost: Rs.1599/- Per Person
• Breakfast + Lunch + Tea with Biscuits
• Expertise & Guide charges
• Toll And Taxes
• Packaged Water, Snacks during travel, etc
• Anything other than that mentioned in the inclusions above
• Reporting Time at 06.00hrs Sharp
• Refreshments & Breakfast at Mahuli Farm (09.30 hrs)
• Surprise Activity for the Day.
• Hike to waterfall (Approx.30 to 45 Minutes’ Walk) (10.30 hrs)
• Refreshments & Lunch at Mahuli Farm (13.30 hrs)
• Enjoy the afternoon exploring surrounding or Relax By Pool Side
• Evening Time For Leisure followed by Hi Tea (16.30 hrs)
• Tentative arrival – 19.30hrs
Important Things to Carry:
• Wearing full clothes (Track pants + full sleeve Shirt/T-shirt) is advisable – Prevents cuts & bruises while walking through the forest & also protects from insect bites.
• Track pants advisable – Jeans can get uncomfortable on treks & also tend to soak & retain water if it rains, avoid as far as possible
• Trekking/Sports shoes advisable – Covered feet provide safety from stubbing your toes on rocks, etc. and also from insect/snake bite.
• Extra Floaters/Footwear advisable – Sports shoes tend to open up/tear during treks through rain & having an extra pair of floaters helps.
• Water is compulsory while travelling.
• Mobile network is erratic.
Our Belief System:
• Possession and/or consumption of Alcohol will not be permitted & flouting of this basic rule will lead to immediate expulsion from the group.
• Smoking will only be permitted after consultation with the Leader and the person will have to move away from the group to smoke. Smoking will only be permitted while we stop at a clearing and not otherwise.
• The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
• Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings.
• Please do not litter
• No loud music will be allowed while travelling while walking through Jungle. Let’s enjoy the sound of silence.