Tourist / Visit Visa
- 1 Filled form signed in blue ink
- Original Passport valid for 6 months from travel date + Old Passport
- 2 RECENT Photographs (35*45mm White background Matt finish 70-80% face covering not older than 6 months)
- Covering Letter
- Overseas Medical insurance of minimum 30000 Euros covering 15 days excess from the travel dates
- Leave letter if salaried with 3 month salary slips
- If sponsored by somebody from Poland for a tourist / visit visa, then require official invitation (Zaproszenie) registerd in Urzad Wojewodzki by the sponsor in Poland, copy of passport, visa or residence card, Financial documents
- If not sponsored, Hotel confirmation with day-to-day itinerary.
- Return Ticket with internal tickets of domestic flight / Train / proof of car rental as well.
- Personal 3 months updated Bank statement with bank seal & sign having applicant’s name and account number on it
- 2 yrs Income Tax Returns or Form 16
- If self employed, proof of business registration
- If retired, pension statement for last 3 months
- Clear passport copy
- 5-15 working days
- Rs.4400/- by cash
- Service charges Rs. 1500/-
Visa Fees and BLS charges may change anytime, so please confirm prior to submission.
For first time traveler, consulate may call applicant for interview with original documents after submission.
Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Telangana, Andaman & Nicobar